Monday, September 26, 2005

The Lazy Way Out

So I'm not going to do a normal post today once again. I went out seeking some pictures from ACL and added a few to my previous three posts as well as corrected a few grammatical mistakes. I searched far and wide but the only decent pictures I found came from Tiffany's LJ so I'm going to showcase those below in lieu of my nonsensical writing so that I can continue my laundry and the homework that's due tomorrow. I had a pretty wild and crazy day, but I had a few successful talks with companies at the Career Expo for 40 minutes (damn Erwin Center made us sweat it out outside until 1:05 PM) and I did much running around for Round-Up. The event didn't turn out nearly as well as I hoped, but at least we got through it. No prizes at the Microsoft company night I went to, but there was some pretty choice pizza. You can click on any of these pictures to enlarge them.

Rilo Kiley (Day 3)

Franz Ferdinand (Day 3)

Coldplay (Day 3)

Chris Martin up close (from the ACL site)

I'll still partake in some Monday Madness:

1. Ice cream or Yogurt?
Definitely ice cream. It's more fattening, but who cares you know that it's so much better!

2. What's your favorite board game?
Has to be Cranium. I haven't had more fun in any other game and it just encompasses so many different activities.

3. Do you play video games? If yes, what game system(s) do you use?
Yes, PS2 and PC sometimes I guess (Half-Life 2 and Counterstrike mainly).

4. If you were given a chance to change your name, would you do it? If yes, what would your new name be?
I don't think so. I'll stick with Elton.

5. What are the last 2 blogs that you've visited? Please share the links with us so we can check them out.
Tiffany's and Liz's.

6. What's your biggest frustration?
What to do about stress!

No comments: