Sunday, October 29, 2006

No Post Necessary

Yeah, I'm not doing this post. I was starting to write it, but then I realized that I'd be talking about total crap if I did. Other than Firefox hitting 2 million downloads in 24 hours, there wasn't much in tech news. In the box office this weekend, Saw 3 took a commanding lead with over $34 million and second place was The Departed at $9.8 million. No surprise there though, it was Halloween weekend, after all.

I'll give you some Unconscious Mutterings, too:

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Costume :: Halloween

  2. Beg :: Dog

  3. Hottie :: Chick

  4. Celebrity :: John Travolta

  5. Saturday :: Night Fever

  6. Buckle :: Seatbelt

  7. Doorbell :: Ring

  8. Rude :: Awakening

  9. Absence :: of God (Rilo Kiley song)

  10. Hyper :: Tension

No comments: