Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

A very Merry Christmas to all of you! I wasn't going to make a post this morning, but my brother and sister-in-law came for gift exchange, and I'm so excited by what they got me that I had to share. The first thing was a slow cooker, which is cool for making chili and cheese and all that stuff. What was really really awesome though, were these:



NEW SHOES, BABY!!! I'm not quite that girly about shoes, but I always said that when I get a full-time job I'll afford some dress shoes that don't suck and are leather and all that stuff. And these are just what I wanted! These will definitely look good when I wear them to Copa, because even the bottom of the shoes are nice:


You know you're becoming old when you get excited about shoes =P Oh well, screw it, it has been a very exciting Christmas morning for me. I'm going to try to get a few things done real quick before we head over to my uncle's place. Have an awesome day, everyone!

P.S. This is my 600th post! W00t! W00t!

1 comment:

Jennyfer said...

**Cries hysterically...

I'm at the top of your people list!

And dead SEXY shoes. They've got good taste but of course that's why they're together. Can't wait to see you rock 'em out at Copa ;-) (and no, I am not insinuating that I will be joining you on the dance floor).