Once again, the movie news pipe is rather dry. However, we do now known that writer extraordinaire David Goyer has plans to do not one, but TWO sequels to Batman Begins! It sounds like they'd revolve around the Joker, but I'm sure he's not going to reveal everything so early. It sounds like the original cast would return though, which would be sweet. In sadder news, Natalie Portman has finally shaved her head for her role in V for Vendetta. Hair really takes a lot away from a girl's appearance, and I hope she doesn't keep it off like she says she'd like to. Cate Blanchett, or Galadriel for the hardcore geeks, has signed on to be in Notes on a Scandal, which I mention because the movie sounds like it could be really good. It follows a teacher who is arrested for having sex with a 15 year-old student and also features Judi Dench as a horny colleague, so it should be good family fun. Lastly, there's a bunch of publicity shots available for Revenge of the Sith to whet your whistle until next week. I know who I'm seeing the movie for...
Now it's time for some Ten on Tuesday fun:
10 Plans for this Summer
10. Possibly make some money babysitting and mowing the lawn.
9. Go to Schlitterbahn this year!
8. Learn how to cook more things.
7. Read some more Stephen King.
6. Advance my skill level for classical guitar!
5. Hang out more with my friends.
4. Get the Latin program I want to do in an alpha stage.
3. Get my driver's license and a new car with it.
2. Learn C++.
1. Get 9 hours of credit so I can register as a junior for the spring.
Oh, and I thought this was pretty funny:
|Your Penis Name is: 100% All-beef Thermometer|