FINALLY it gets some recognition! Everyone is running around praising Halo 2 as if it fed and clothed them, but neglect showing love for Half-Life 2. No doubt that Halo 2 is an outstanding multiplayer game, but its story, graphics, and pure style cannot compare to the awesomeness of Half-Life 2, which busted barriers in the FPS genre. I salute you Vivendi! Also, congrats to the wonderful Uma Thurman for winning hottest movie babe and best actress.
No worthwhile movie news today, but some new evidence has come up in the Michael Jackson case. Did he do it? I think first of all that the parents were retards for letting their kids stay over so much. I do think he's guilty though because if these kids really were fans, I don't see why so many of them would want to sue him. Can they really be that money hungry? Vote with your thoughts here.
Strongbad put up a new e-mail! It's about what his dream e-mail would be, so check it out for a chuckle. On another random note, I still have Gmail invites left if anyone wants it. I love Gmail and you can read more about it here. So if you want an invite, e-mail me.
I thought I'd share my nerd rating with everyone:
The meme for today is the Saturday Six:
1. You achieve a high level of fame in your chosen career. Calls begin coming in for interviews...if you could only appear on one of the following shows, which would you select?
B) Live! with Regis and Kelly
C) The Daily Show
E) David Letterman
F) Jay Leno
G) Jerry Springer
The Daily Show! Too easy =P I'd love to have a political discourse with Jon Stewart!
2. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body, then spend 48 hours alone with the real you. Would you do it?
I'd be interested in finding out what it's like to be a hot guy and have me tag around! That way I could see how bad my luck really is and also see how bad my cluttering is.
3. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body and live a normal life for 48 hours. Would you dare to spend two days as a member of the opposite gender?
Hell no! Women are way too complicated, I think I may implode. A perv would be really excited at that chance, but that would get boring fast. Plus I'd have to deal with a guy checking me out. I think I'll stick to being a nerdy guy thank you very much.
4. Compared to previous years, did you spend more or less money on Christmas gifts? How soon do you think you'll have all of the bills for Christmas paid off?
If I spent more, it was probably marginally. I paid for everything cash though so it's all paid off.
5. What is the first toy you remember playing with?
Magna Doodle? That's the earliest I can remember, but there was probably something before that.
6. Have you ever downloaded a song or theme song for your cell phone? If so, which one amuses you most? If you haven't, but had to pick one, what would it be?
I haven't actually because my phone is ghetto and I have to pay for the internet anyway. I'd like to have a hip hop ring tone though. More specifically, a song from Mos Def or The Roots.
Post your answers if you want. Until next time, adieu!