Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time, Come Back!

Yeah, once again, I just can't do a post. I have to get up in 6 hours if I want to work out tomorrow, so I'm going to need all the sleep time I can get. I managed to finish the project, I hope I do well on it. Other interesting things have been happening in my personal life, and I'm just going to have to hope and pray that it works itself out. If it doesn't, you'll probably notice a more somber tone in my posts for a while. I know I don't usual push religious stuff on this blog, but I just wanted to note that I really do think that sometimes we are just powerless to accept God's plan, as totally ludicrous as that sounds to most of you, I'm sure. Sorry, I just had to say it.

Bethany had a wine and cheese party on Saturday night; that was fun. Here are a few non-incriminating pictures from that:


The initial spread was great, and only got better.


The queen had a ridiculously red outfit.


We just liked the beer glass.


It really didn't take long to degrade into this.

I wish I could share a couple of others, but I know that those people would be pissed if I did, so I won't. I should be back tomorrow night; no homework due for a couple days after tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jennyfer said...

I freaking hate you people.

Not really...but damn, I would've killed to see Bethany in that get-up.