Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just Pictures

So I was hoping that I'd be able to post today, but alas it wasn't meant to be. Fear not, I'll be back in full force tomorrow night. This weekend just totally got away from me (I was on campus yesterday from 10AM to 6:30PM) what with CS projects and NSC exec transition and what-not. However, here are a couple of pictures from an impromptu movie night last night (we saw Zatoichi, "The Blind Swordsman", and it was quite entertaining):

Click to enlarge
Bethany looks totally rad in her new sunglasses (though I'm sure she'll be pissed that I chose to share them with all of you). I just thought this picture came out very well, so I had to share.

Click to enlarge
Kory made some really good Spinach Quiche (sans the salt, but still very good). It was a bit hot to pretty much all of us, but we all cowboyed up and ate it anyway.

Click to enlarge
We followed that with some great fondue. I liked it best with strawberries, but most of the others preferred pretzels. We also had apples, grapes (falsely advertised as "seedless"), and marshmellows. Yeah, you can imagine how much I ate. It was worth the feeling of over-satiety afterwards.

Anyway, like I said, I'll get back to the good stuff tomorrow: tech news. I hope these pictures tide you all over until then!

No comments: