The Penny Arcade Expo was a ton of fun! You can check my Twitter for the live micro-blogging I did, but I will be going into more details in my post tomorrow. Until then, I thought I'd help kick off the Sunday Stealing meme since I haven't participated in a meme in a while.
1. My uncle once MCed my brother's wedding reception.
2. Never in my life have I tried marijuana.
3. When I was five my parents did things I can't remember because I was 5 =P
4. High school was long, hard, and painful.
5. I will never forget to take my credit card back when I pay with it (I keep my wallet open in my hand).
6. Once I met Alex Albrecht (see tomorrow's post) =D
7. There’s this boy I know who has an obsession with fans.
8. Once, at a bar, I saw a bride-to-be dance on the bar for a free shot.
9. By noon, I’m awake and probably eating lunch (if it's a weekday).
10. Last night I went to sleep way too late.
11. If only I had my girl here with me.
12. Next time I go to church I will stay awake during the homily because I will not have had Theraflu.
13. What worries me most is that I will never make friends in Seattle nearly as awesome as the friends I had at UT.
14. When I turn my head left I see my dining room.
15. When I turn my head right I see the blinds covering my balcony door and corner window.
16. You know I’m lying when I can't look you in the eye.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is the terribly tacky music.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be Hamlet? It's been like 4 years since I've read a Shakespearean play, give me a break here ;)
19. By this time next year I will have more vacation time! Wohoo!
20. A better name for me would be Victor. I really prefer Elton though, it's my friends who liked Victor.
21. I have a hard time understanding
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll
23. You know I like you if I clutter a lot and look at you a lot.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be my parents, for helping me get to where I am today.
25. Take my advice, never take your blessings for granted.
Triangulation 343: David Mikkelson, Snopes.com
4 hours ago